Apteligent is a mobile application performance management solution.
The VictorOps integration with Apteligent opens an incident in VictorOps every time an alert is triggered in Apteligent. Below is a short walkthrough.
- From the Apteligent UI, select Alert Center, then Alert Integrations, then Add Integration.
- Select VictorOps for the Integration, and give it a name (“VictorOps Integration” in the example)
- To obtain the URL for this integration, go into settings at https://portal.victorops.com/ and then select Alert Behavior, then Integrations.
- Select Apteligent, then copy the link for the “Service API Endpoint.”
- Paste in the “Service API Endpoint” as a “URL.”
- Make sure to switch out $routing_key for the appropriate key that will route to the team you want notified for all Apteligent alerts.
- Click “Create Integration”, now you can configure any alert to notify the VictorOps timeline by assigning the alert to “VictorOps Integration”
- If you have any questions contact support.