VictorOps has added the role of Alert Admin to separate permissions required to manage people and schedules from those necessary to manage technical and high-risk behavior into two roles. The full list of VictorOps user permissions now include:
- Global Admin: Retains all permissions
- Team Admin: Manages people and scheduling
- Alert Admin: Manages the technical aspects of creating and optimizing alerts
- User: Alert response
From this point forward, Alert Admin will be provided with the following high-level permissions. Click here to view a full list.
- Enable/disable integrations
- Create, edit, delete routing keys
- Manage Transmogrifier Rules
You will notice that all Team Admins in your organization have also been assigned the role Alert Admin. We wanted to make the transition as seamless as possible and avoid disrupting any workflows for members of your organization.
As a reminder, you will not see Team Admin in the drop-down. The Team Admin role is designated on a team basis, from the users list in a team. It is not a global role.